Reversible Paperback Booksleeve with Pockets – Yellow Kamal/Brown Grey Soil
Availability: In stock
Tired of receiving back your borrowed books with tears and smudges on the cover? Or the ogling and judgemental stares while you read on a metro? Or do you want to protect those vintage editions or author-signed books? Fret no more. Handivity comes to your rescue!
Dimensions: 16 inches (L) x 8.75 inches (H)
- Reversible: You can use any of the beautiful print sides to protect your book.
- Attached Bookmark Tassel: Bid farewell to the ever-losing paper bookmarks while reading. No dog-earring pages anymore!
- 2 functional pockets to store all your essentials such as passport, mobile phone, cash and transportation card. The added zipper ensures that your items don’t fall off when you are travelling.
- Sustainable: It has one foldable side that will adjust to your book thickness. The book jacket is perfect for books up to 750 pages.
- The booksleeve is handcrafted in India with love. The outside and inside fabric is 100% cotton. The 2 soft cotton fusing layers are sandwiched between the fabric to give structure.
- The print of the fabric is traditional Indian hand-block prints from across India. I work directly with the local artisans to procure fabric. The raw materials (zip, thread etc.) have been purchased from local sellers. When you buy Handivity Booksleeves, you are supporting me and the local artisans/sellers.
Disclaimer: The adjustable book cover is handmade. Any uneven lines or imperfections are stitches of love. Colours may be slightly different, depending on the display unit you are using.
>> Watch Demo
- Cash on Delivery available to residents of India
- All major credit/debit cards & UPI wallets accepted
- FREE shipping around the world
- The order will be dispatched within 3 to 5 days.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3 to 10 days for domestic orders. 10-15 days for International orders.
- Either hand wash or machine wash
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Iron if required